In this blog post, we reference SurveyCTO Sync. Beginning September 10, 2019, SurveyCTO version 2.60 replaced SurveyCTO Sync with SurveyCTO Desktop, the safest and most powerful way to centralize your work, export your data, manage projects, and work offline. We also introduced an iOS app for SurveyCTO Collect.
Dobility’s India team is offering a two-day basic (March 6-7) and three-day advanced (March 6-8) training on SurveyCTO for researchers and development professionals in Ahmedabad, India. Register today to save your seat and learn more!
Who should participate?
The training is designed for academic researchers, research associates and managers, M&E professionals, NGO/CSR professionals, ODK programmers, and Ph.D. students who are working on data collection and field research.
What are the expected outcomes?
At the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and appreciate the benefits of mobile data collection over paper-based approaches.
- Use and navigate the four components of SurveyCTO: server console, SurveyCTO Collect (Android application), SurveyCTO Sync (desktop application), and Data Explorer (real-time monitoring tool).
- Design and test complex survey forms, set up automatic workflows for preloading data, and review and correct in real-time.
- Automatically integrate SurveyCTO with other tools, use quality checks, and real-time data monitoring features.
- Customize data visualization within the Data Explorer and export data in various formats compatible with statistical tools for further analysis.
- Use SurveyCTO’s 24×7 Support Center and navigate the library of capacity building resources available to users.
- Learn best practices for collecting high-quality, secure data – both online and offline – using SurveyCTO.
The workshop will be conducted by SurveyCTO’s survey experts who have vast experience facilitating trainings for organizations across India. The training will be a mix of hands-on practice and group work (80%) along with theory and best practice sessions (20%).
What languages are the training held in?
English and Hindi
How do I register?
Complete this registration form to learn more and secure your seat at the training. Space is limited so register today! Contact Baijul Parikh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-901 644 6622 for more information.
New to SurveyCTO and want to know more?
SurveyCTO is the most reliable, secure, and scalable mobile data collection platform for researchers and professionals working in offline settings. Used in over 150 countries, SurveyCTO has a suite of intelligent quality control and security features to facilitate the collection of high-quality, secure data for any project or study.
Organizations such as World Bank Group, J-PAL South Asia, Innovations for Poverty Action, OXFAM, Clinton Health Access Initiative, and many others rely on SurveyCTO for their rigorous data collection projects in rural economic development, agriculture, health, education, and other sectors.