SurveyCTO 2.0 is out. It includes:
- An entirely new server console. This console features a more modern, easier-to-use interface that better organizes SurveyCTO’s growing range of capabilities and online help resources.
- A web interface for previewing and filling out forms. This allows users to easily preview forms for testing, fill out forms in-office (e.g., for a telephone survey), and share forms for others to fill out online.
- Direct access to data, analysis, and visualization. The new server console’s Export tab allows you to download data – or even start to visualize or analyze it – with a few simple clicks. For visualization and analysis, we have integrated directly with Statwing’s powerful cloud platform (and we automatically cover all of their fees for professional-level subscribers).
- Direct publishing of form data to Google. Rather than having to publish form data to a dataset in order to then publish that dataset to Google, you can now publish forms directly to Google.
- Direct configuration of quality checks for form data. Rather than having to publish form data to a dataset in order to then configure quality checks for that dataset, you can now directly configure automated quality checks for forms.
For more details about changes in SurveyCTO 2.0, see our release notes page.
Beautiful, powerful form design to integrate with our beautiful, powerful new server console. We’ve been working on this for a while already, and we hope to have something out by the end of the year. The goal is to have an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop web form designer that complements the offline spreadsheet format and makes it easier for new users to get started designing forms.