Recently we began rolling out v2.8 of SurveyCTO which greatly improves support for offline data collection. This includes the ability to publish local copies of server datasets that mirror the server’s datasets, allowing for complex multi-form workflows to be completed without an internet connection. The case management feature has also been improved, allowing users to create, update, and close cases without an internet connection. Additionally, cases can be transferred from device to device while offline.
The new version also includes more server dataset publishing options, which offer added flexibility, and thanks to the seamless passing of data between forms and devices, more efficient and less error-prone ways to handle data collection workflows offline.
In this webinar, an expert from SurveyCTO’s Customer Success team introduces and dives into the new features to demonstrate how they can improve your data collection processes.
- Guide to dataset publishing
- Publishing form data into server datasets
- Offline dataset publishing
- Offline case transfers
- How to create a server dataset
- How to set up dataset publishing
- How to enable offline dataset publishing
- How to transfer cases offline
- Sample management: tracking the status of respondents
- Community Health Workers
- Identifying and supporting at-risk youth
- Guide to CATI sample workflows
New to SurveyCTO? Sign up for a free trial today to explore the platform. During the 15-day trial, you’ll have access to the entire platform.