Please join Dobility India in Ahmedabad on June 23 for a panel and party in celebration of our India launch. We will be discussing “Small data, big impact: Innovations and best practices in high-quality data collection” with local and global experts as we contribute to building a stronger community of organizations and individuals collecting quality data.
Thursday, June 23, 2016 from 6pm to 8pm (IST)
Dinner to follow
Ahmedabad Management Association (AMA)
ATIRA Campus, IIM Road, Vastrapur
AGENDA FOR PANEL DISCUSSION
- What is “quality data”? How does it relate to “big data” and “data-driven decisions”?
- What are some best practices for data collection, and how have they been evolving?
- What are some new innovations or approaches for collecting high-quality data?
- Panelists will discuss lessons learned from their experiences leading and supporting academic, CSR, NGO, and M&E efforts in India and more than 50 other countries.
The panel discussion will be followed by a launch party and dinner celebrating Dobility India, the new India subsidiary of Dobility, Inc. Dobility is a U.S.-based social enterprise that produces and supports SurveyCTO, a technology platform that has been used by hundreds of organizations in over 50 countries to collect quality data.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Academic researchers
- Monitoring and evaluation officers
- Market researchers
- Survey firm managers
- Program or impact evaluation professionals
- Social enterprises
- Philanthropic foundations
- CSR representatives
- Government representatives
- Learn about innovations and best practices. Learn lessons from local and global experts, familiarize yourself with new technologies, and hear about what’s coming next, all in support of higher-quality data collection.
- Contribute your experience. Add your voice and experience to the discussion. Help to build a stronger community of organizations and individuals collecting quality data.
- Network with others in the field. Make connections with representatives from a wide range of sectors committed to quality data.
Dr. Christopher Robert, founder of Dobility, Inc. and Harvard researcher, will moderate. On the panel: Dr. Sharon Barnhardt, Assistant Professor of Economics, Indian Institute of Management – Ahmedabad; Dr. Neil Patel, co-founder of Awaaz.De (Mobile Solutions for Social Impact); Sharon Weir, co-founder of the 4th Wheel (CSR initiatives).
NO REGISTRATION FEE
However, please register online. Maulik Chauhan is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or 999-844-5647 should you have any questions.