Note: The live webinar has already occurred. You can watch the video recording here.
With the new year comes new data collection projects and choosing the right tool for upcoming projects is a critical step in any project planning process. Whether you’re familiar with SurveyCTO, new to the platform, or just need a refresher, join our webinar on Wednesday, February 3rd at 9am ET/ 2pm UTC for an overview of all SurveyCTO has to offer for your projects.
In this three-part webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to get started designing forms, collecting data offline with mobile devices, monitoring incoming data in real time for quality, and a variety of ways to export and integrate raw data with other tools.
- New features and improvements to the platform such as plug-ins, quick setup for fleets of mobile devices, and web form interface translations.
- Data quality features built into the platform, such as automatic quality checks.
- Different data collection methods supported by SurveyCTO such as face-to-face interviewing, computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI), and self-enumeration using web forms.
- How to get started in 5 minutes or less!
This webinar is part of our monthly series. A member of our expert support team will provide an overview of the SurveyCTO platform and then open the floor to any and all questions–no question is too small. If you miss the live webinar, you can watch the recording that we’ll post in our video library.