With the new year comes new data collection projects and choosing the right tool for upcoming projects is a critical step in any project planning process. Whether you’re familiar with SurveyCTO, new to the platform, or just need a refresher, watch this video for an overview of all SurveyCTO has to offer for your projects.
In this three-part webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to get started designing forms, collecting data offline with mobile devices, monitoring incoming data in real time for quality, and a variety of ways to export and integrate raw data with other tools.
- New features and improvements to the platform such as plug-ins, quick setup for fleets of mobile devices, and web form interface translations.
- Data quality features built into the platform, such as automatic quality checks.
- Different data collection methods supported by SurveyCTO such as face-to-face interviewing, computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI), and self-enumeration using web forms.
- How to get started in 5 minutes or less!
Please see below for resources related to this webinar:
Help and support
- Webinar presentation deck
- Webinar sample form and attachments
- Using expressions (includes list of functions)
- Guide to field plug-ins
- Guide to unique links for web forms
- CATI starter kit
- Deploying form definitions and server datasets (help deploying sample forms)
New to SurveyCTO? Sign up for a free trial today to explore the platform. During the 15-day trial, you’ll have access to the entire platform.