While collecting data via web forms is commonplace, they aren’t always a first choice for primary data collection from remote and low-resource populations. However, recent SurveyCTO web form improvements leave you with a lot more options to customize the form-filling experience to tailor forms for the needs of different audiences. As a result, this is a great time to re-evaluate methods when it comes to remote data collection.
Web forms are used for a great many scenarios. You can receive job applications, solicit internal feedback from your own organization, and if you can work around access challenges, you can use web forms to facilitate self-enumeration in research, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E) contexts. Broadening the range of data collection modes we make use of to generate primary data is a cornerstone of the Safe People + Data Initiative.
Some of the topics we cover in this webinar include:
- How to set up web forms for the easiest use possible
- How to set up web forms as securely as possible
- Availability of form navigation options
- An overview of complementary features, including interface and form translations
- Recommendations on incorporating web forms into your data collection
Resources related to this webinar:
New to SurveyCTO? Sign up for a free trial today to explore the platform. During the 15-day trial, you’ll have access to the entire platform.