When conducting data collection projects, many workflows often require multiple complementary external platforms for collaboration, quality control, monitoring, or taking specific actions according to data submitted. To help streamline these processes and support interoperability, SurveyCTO supports a flexible set of integrations. With these integrations, SurveyCTO makes it effortless to visualize and share data, generate reports, and produce custom analysis—with the external tools of your choice—more securely and efficiently.
In this webinar, we explore automated integrations with Zapier, a web service designed to connect other web services to each other. Zapier can be used to connect SurveyCTO with a variety of services and platforms to trigger numerous actions based on data streaming in from your SurveyCTO forms. For example, you can publish your SurveyCTO data to an Excel workbook stored in OneDrive, send a message in Slack, create a Salesforce opportunity, and much more.
To illustrate the uses of Zapier on SurveyCTO, we walk you through the following example use cases:
- Use case 1: Send an SMS to registered programme beneficiaries to i) confirm their registration, and ii) remind them before scheduled activities.
- Use case 2: Send a notification to web form respondents via email based on their responses.
- Use case 3: Receive notifications for each new submission on your preferred communication channel (e.g. Slack).
Resources related to this webinar:
- Webinar presentation deck.
- Creating automated systems with Zapier support center article.
- Publishing to Zapier product documentation guide.
- Publishing to Google Sheets product documentation guide.
- Integrating with Stata product documentation guide.
If you need help now, our support team is available 24×7. Go to the Support Center and click on the link to “Submit a support request.” No question is too small.
New to SurveyCTO? Sign up for a free trial today to explore the platform. During the 15-day trial, you’ll have access to the entire platform.